At MiChild Group, we protect the welfare and wellbeing of our whole family. Children, staff, parents and visitors are all taken care of through our policies.
We’re proud of our highly secure early learning environment, with safe systems, stable equipment and good working conditions.
Your child’s development is supervised at all times. We encourage adventure, discovery and the freedom to learn, under the close watch of our attentive nursery managers and practitioners.
Our excellent health and safety culture upholds high standards, with a strong focus on training, regular audits and information sharing. We take our responsibilities seriously and are happy to discuss anything which will put your mind at rest.
• The requirements of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2017
• The regulations of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other relevant legislation such as Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulation (COSHH)
• Any guidance provided by Public Health England, the local health protection unit, the local authority environmental health department, fire authority or the Health and Safety Executive.
• Maintain a healthy, safe nursery with safe entry and exit routes
• Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment throughout the nursery, including outdoor spaces
• Encourage all staff, visitors and parents to report any unsafe working practices or areas to ensure immediate response by the management